Thursday, November 24, 2011

Trying to stay positive

Life is so hectic and crazy for me right now!  I must say that I am OVERWHELMED!  On a good note, my children are healthy and happy.  I guess that is all I could ask for.  Everything else seems to be out of whack!  We just moved, so everything is so unorganized!  Moving costs a lot of money and now we are behind on a lot of bills.... 1-800 phone calls suck!
Christmas is on its way and I am not ready, nor can I financially figure it out!  I have been attempting to "win" some nice gifts for my family and friends, with no success!  It kills me to think that I will not be able to spoil everyone like I want to!

Today is Thanksgiving and I should be thinking about all the things that I am thankful for!  I am certainly thankful for my family!  My boys are the world to me!  I love them so much!  The rest can all just fade away for today.

I hope that everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment